Hi! I'm Kelly Mackin
With my unique blended background and experience I help people change their relationship with anxiety and build their stress confidence.
MIND MANAGEMENT EXPERT & CBT PRACTITIONER
I’m a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Practitioner and forever student of our human brains who helps people master the interconnected relationship of their thoughts, emotions and behaviors. Everything starts with the mind, but you can’t optimize it if you don’t know how it works. I give my clients the tools and critical foundational understanding to manage their brain.
My practice is in causal coaching, starting with the foundation and root case which is always our human brain. I help my clients live with a managed mind to develop a better emotional life that fuels favorable actions and decisions to create their desired outcomes. I leverage my unique blended experience to give people find freedom from their past, create the results they want for their future and live on purpose, with purpose, in the present.
Human Behavior Quantitative Researcher
I love understanding why we do what we do. I’m a researcher of behavior, cognition and emotion and conduct quantitative research to gain insights into pivotal life areas. I use my findings to develop frameworks and concepts to better understand the world and ourselves.
Certified Meditation Teacher & MINDFULNESS EXPERT
I was resistant to try meditation, a complete skeptic, but once I was coerced into giving it a chance it changed my life. The benefits are endless, meditation and mindfulness helps you show up as the best version of yourself. I help my clients use one of the most powerful tools we have to combat stress, cultivate awareness and live a more mindful fulfilled life.
A Bit About Me.
- My recipe for well-being is sweat therapy + meditation + a glass of sparking rosé.
- I spent years helping mission-based organizations tell their stories and raise more money so they can do more good in the world.
- Just as at home in my heels as I am in my hiking boots, my happy place is on a mountain or a dance floor. I’ve stood at the top of Mount Kilimanjaro and Everest Base Camp.
- I’m a mental health advocate who believes being strong physically makes you strong mentally, you will often find me in the boxing ring.
- A voracious reader and devourer of thought-provoking content related to reaching our potential, managing our minds and living a good life.
- I’m crazy about my big – eared pup, cherish soulful conversations and call California home.