Redecorate Your Mind
In this 80-page eBook I share ten principles to help you do some mental redecorating.
Whether you just need to do some decluttering or if full-on renovations are in order, these principles will help you elevate your mind and your life.
My fiancé broke up with me 8 weeks before our wedding.
Yep that happened.
Along with a lot of other difficult, stressful, downright tragic and far from ideal things that occurred over the course of my life. Hardships and wounds I’m sure you can relate to. All I knew for sure was that I was done living life the way I had been. I wanted to pursue the greatest possible version of what my life could be. Anything you want to create, change or become starts in your brain first. It all starts with doing some mental redecorating.
You have to think differently to create a different future,
you have to create your future from your future not your past.
Unfortunately your mind is naturally rooted in the past, but if your thinking has a history bias and is limited to what is familiar then you will create more of the past. The way you cultivate an optimal mindset to create your desired future is adopting strong principles with damn conviction and then living the hell out of them. When my fiancé broke up with me and my life had fallen apart for what felt like the 100th time, one of these principles changed everything. I’ll tell you all about it.
Looking back at how I got here today, living a life I couldn’t dream I would be living, the principles in this book are what got me here. These principles will elevate your life and inspire you to create guiding principles that are unique to you.
I N S I D E T H E B O O K
- Adopting the “motherfuckitude” approach
- Shifting from a “being” mindset to a “becoming” mindset
- Meditation as the antidote to stress and unmet needs
- Giving up the flawed idea of balance
- Really acting like you give a fuck about what you say you give a fuck about
- Understanding the downside of gratitude
- Reevaluating time as a commitment and how to better optimize it
- How to manage your mind, why it’s THE most important skill to possess and how to develop emotional agility
- What the mind model is and how it can change your life
- What we get completely wrong about our emotional life, how to change it and develop emotional agility
- How to decrease your stress by developing a mindful mind
- Why you should pursue big ambitions even if you don’t think you can achieve them
- The importance of using re-decision and reframing your circumstances
- How to let go of the past, live more fully in the present and create your future from your future
- Shifting from an unconscious pre-conditioned way of thinking to a conscious unconditioned way of thinking
- How to manage uncertainty and all the things we can’t control in life